Incentive Fees: erfolgsabhängige Vergütungsmodelle deutscher Publikumsfonds
AbstractThis paper analyzes the current use of incentive-fee-concepts for mutual funds in Germany. Following an empirical analysis about the relevance of these methods, the different methods of calculation and the influence of different parameters are described. Further on it explains the impacts of possible basis of assessment, the clearing period and the opportunities of carrying back the obtained performance from the investors point of view. --
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Frankfurt School of Finance and Management in its series Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series with number 45.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Incentive Fee; Performance Fee;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G19 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Other
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G29 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Other
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cremers, Heinz & Schwarz, Willi, 1996. "Interpolation of discount factors," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 2, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.