Marktpreisrisiko-Reporting bei Nichtfinanzinstituten nach IFRS 7: empirische Befunde zum Einsatz von Value at Risk und Sensitivitätsanalysen bei kapitalmarktorientierten Unternehmen
AbstractThe paper shows the ways of disclosing financial risks by IFRS 7 and certain types of sensitivity analysis. The different possibilities of preparing a sensitivity analysis, such as value at risk are illustrated and their suitability for reporting are faced critically. Following, the manner of measuring and disclosing the market risks by the publicly traded companies on Germany`s DAX, MDAX, SDAX and TecDAX are analyzed for the years 2007 and 2008. --
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Lehrstuhl für Rechnungswesen und Prüfungswesen in its series Working Papers in Accounting Valuation Auditing with number 2009-5.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Risikoberichterstattung; IFRS 7; Internationale Rechnungslegung; Marktpreisrisiken; Finanzrisiken; Value at Risk; Sensitivitätsanalyse; Publizitätsverhalten; Risikomanagement; Monte-Carlo Simulation; Kapitalmarkt; Risk reporting; Market Risk; Sensitivity Analysis; Value at Risk; Disclosure; Risk Management; Monte-Carlo Simulation; IFRS 7;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Auditing
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.