IFRS for SMEs: eine interessante Option für deutsche KMUs auf dem Gebiet der Konzernrechnungslegung?
AbstractThe paper analyzes whether the International Financial Reporting Standard for Small and Medium-sized Entities (IFRS for SMEs), published July 9, 2009, could be an interesting option for the consolidated financial statements of small and medium-sized entities (SMEs) in Germany. Background is the intention of the IASB to give SMEs an attractive alternative in accounting according to international standards. For this reason the analysis includes a comparison of the sections of the IFRS for SMEs concerning consolidated financial statement accounting with Full-IFRS and the modernized German GAAP. --
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Lehrstuhl für Rechnungswesen und Prüfungswesen in its series Working Papers in Accounting Valuation Auditing with number 2009-2.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Full-IFRS; IFRS for SMEs; Konzernrechnungslegung; Kleine und Mittlere Unternehmen (KMUs); nicht-kapitalmarktorientierte Unternehmen; Small and Medium-sized Entities;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Auditing
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.