Law And Economics In Germany
AbstractLaw and economics in Germany was dominated by regulation, competition, and ?German Ordnungspolitik? until the early 1970s. Since then, German scholars have published a broad body of work in German and in the English language, covering fields like contract law, environmental law, labor law, public law, bankruptcy law, constitutional economics and legal procedure. Also in the 1970s, teaching activities were started at German universities. In addition to this, several (bi)annual conferences on law and economics were launched. The foundation of some research centers gave a further impetus to the German law and economics movement. --
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics in its series CSLE Discussion Paper Series with number 97-10.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Postfach 151150, 66041 Saarbrücken
Phone: *49(0)681-302 2132
Fax: *49(0)681-302 3591
Web page: http://www.uni-saarland.de/fak1/fr12/csle/
More information through EDIRC
German Literature; teaching activities; conferences; research institutes on Law and Economics;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Deschamps, 2013. "L'articulation économie, droit et politique dans la pensée ordolibérale," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-31, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Économie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Kirstein, Roland, 2006. "Markt und Marktwirtschaft," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 2006-11, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
- Kirstein, Roland, 2004. "Ökonomik der Kriminalität," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 2004-06, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.