Caught in the act: How hedge funds manipulate their equity positions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR) in its series CFR Working Papers with number 10-15.
Date of creation: 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Albertus Magnus Platz, 50923 Köln
Phone: 0221 / 470 5607
Fax: 0221 / 470 5179
Web page: http://cfr-cologne.de/english/version06/html/home.php
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William Fung & David A. Hsieh & Narayan Y. Naik & Tarun Ramadorai, 2008.
"Hedge Funds: Performance, Risk, and Capital Formation,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 63(4), pages 1777-1803, 08.
- Fung, William & Hsieh, David A & Naik, Narayan & Ramadorai, Tarun, 2006. "Hedge Funds: Performance, Risk and Capital Formation," CEPR Discussion Papers 5565, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gavin Cassar & Joseph Gerakos, 2011. "Hedge Funds: Pricing Controls and the Smoothing of Self-reported Returns," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 24(5), pages 1698-1734.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.