Determining the Order of Differencing in Seasonal Time Series Processes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of York in its series Discussion Papers with number 97/9.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics and Related Studies, University of York, York, YO10 5DD, United Kingdom
Phone: (0)1904 323776
Fax: (0)1904 323759
Web page: http://www.york.ac.uk/economics/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Philip Hans Franses And A. M. Robert Taylor, 2000. "Determining the order of differencing in seasonal time series processes," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 3(2), pages 250-264.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antônio Aguirre & Andreu Sansó, 1999.
"Using different null hypotheses to test for seasonal unit roots in economic time series,"
Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG
td124, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Antonio Aguirre & Andreu Sansó, 2002. "Using different null hypotheses to test for seasonal unit roots in economic time series," Económica, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, vol. 0(1-2), pages 3-26, January-D.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Hodgson).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.