The Long-Run Behaviour of the Relative Price of Primary Commodities: Statistical Evidence and Policy Implications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Lancaster in its series Working Papers with number ec7/94.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics The Management School Lancaster University Lancaster LA1 4YX UK
Phone: +44 (0) 1524 594228
Fax: +44 (0) 1524 594244
Web page: http://www.lums.lancs.ac.uk/econ/wkpap.htm
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Sapsford, David & Balasubramanyam, V. N., 1994. "The long-run behavior of the relative price of primary commodities: Statistical evidence and policy implications," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 1737-1745, November.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthias G. Lutz, 1999. "Commodity terms of trade and individual countries' net barter terms of trade: Is there an empirical relationship?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 859-870.
- David Sapsford & V. N. Balasubramanyam, 1999. "Trend and volatility in the net barter terms of trade, 1900-92: new results from the application of a (not so) new method," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 851-857.
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 2010.
"From Trends in Commodities and Manufactures to Country Terms of Trade,"
UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series
022, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 2010. "From Trends in Commodities and Manufactures to Country Terms of Trade," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 022, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Fernando Arias & Luz Adriana Flórez, 2008.
"Trends, Fluctuations, and Determinants of Commodity Prices,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
004734, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Fernando Arias & Luz Adriana Flórez, . "Trends, Fluctuations, and Determinants of Commodity Prices," Borradores de Economia 521, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Radelet Steven & Sachs Jeffrey & Lee Jong-Wha, 2001. "The Determinants and Prospects of Economic Growth in Asia," International Economic Journal, Korean International Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 1-29.
- Surajit Deb, 2003. "Terms of Trade and Supply Response of Indian Agriculture: Analysis in Cointegration Framework," Working papers 115, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Bloch, Harry & Sapsford, David, 1997. "Some estimates of Prebisch and Singer effects on the terms of trade between primary producers and manufacturers," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 1873-1884, November.
- John-ren Chen, 1999. "The sources of trend and fluctuations of commodity prices," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 871-892.
- David Sapsford & John-ren Chen, 1999. "The Prebisch-Singer thesis: a thesis for the new millennium? Introduction," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 843-849.
- Sapsford, David & Singer, Hans, 1998. "The IMF, the world bank and commodity prices: A case of shifting sands?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 1653-1660, September.
- Ghoshray, Atanu & Kejriwal, Mohitosh & Wohar, Mark E., 2011. "Breaking Trends and the Prebisch-Singer Hypothesis: A Further Investigation," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 120387, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ghoshray, Atanu, 2011. "A reexamination of trends in primary commodity prices," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 242-251, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.