Sustaining Collusion When the Choice of Strategic Variable is Endogenous
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Lancaster in its series Working Papers with number ec3/93.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics The Management School Lancaster University Lancaster LA1 4YX UK
Phone: +44 (0) 1524 594228
Fax: +44 (0) 1524 594244
Web page: http://www.lums.lancs.ac.uk/econ/wkpap.htm
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Rothschild, R., 1995. "Sustaining collusion when the choice of strategic variable is endogenous," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 373-385, December.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hathaway, Neville J. & Rickard, John A., 1979. "Equilibria of price-setting and quantity-setting duopolies," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 133-137.
- Friedman, James W, 1971. "A Non-cooperative Equilibrium for Supergames," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(113), pages 1-12, January.
- Ross, Thomas W., 1992.
"Cartel stability and product differentiation,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Tom Ross, 1990. "Cartel Stability And Product Differentiation," Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU) 90-04, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Rothschild, R., 1992. "On the sustainability of collusion in differentiated duopolies," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 33-37, September.
- Abreu, Dilip, 1986. "Extremal equilibria of oligopolistic supergames," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 191-225, June.
- Rothschild, R, 1985. "Noncooperative Behaviour as a Credible Threat," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 245-48, September.
- Deneckere, R., 1983. "Duopoly supergames with product differentiation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 37-42.
- Baldelli, Serena & Lambertini, Luca, 2006. "Price vs quantity in a duopoly supergame with Nash punishments," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 121-130, September.
- L. Lambertini & G. Rossini, 2004.
"The gains from cooperative R&D with a concave technology and spillovers,"
508, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Luca Lambertini & Gianpaolo Rossini, 2009. "The Gains From Cooperative R&D With A Concave Technology And Spillovers," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(01), pages 77-85.
- S. Baldelli & L. Lambertini, 2004. "The gains from cooperative R&D with a concave technology and spillovers," Working Papers 510, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.