Regional Economic Convergence in Great Britain and Germany
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CENTRE FOR RESEARCH IN EUROPEAN ECONOMICS AND FINANCE (CREEF) in its series Research Papers with number 94/5.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, Loughborough University, Loughborough, Leicestershire. LE11 3TU United Kingdom
Phone: +44 1509 222729
Fax: +44 (0) 1509 223910
Web page: http://info.lboro.ac.uk/departments/ec/creefind.html
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raul Ramos Lobo & Miguel Juan Clar Lopez & Jordi Surinach Caralt, 1999.
"Spacialisation in Europe and asymmetric shocks: potential risks of EMU,"
Working Papers in Economics
50, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Raul Ramos & Miquel Clar & Jordi Suri?ach, 1998. "Specialization in Europe and asymmetric shocks: Potential risks of EMU," ERSA conference papers ersa98p86, European Regional Science Association.
- Frank Geary & Tom Stark, 1996. "Examining Ireland's Post-Famine Economic Performance: The Distribution of Gross Domestic Product Between the Countries of the United Kingdom, 1861-1911," Papers WP071, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WoPEc Project).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.