Resource allocation in the North Sea fishery: a goal programming approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for the Economics and Management of Aquatic Resources in its series Discussion Papers with number 119..
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Centre for the Economics and Management of Aquatic Resources (CEMARE) Department of Economics University of Portsmouth Milton Campus Locksway Road Portsmouth United Kingdom PO4 8JF
Phone: 44 (0)1705 844082
Fax: +44 (0)1705 844037
Web page: http://www.pbs.port.ac.uk/econ/index.html
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sean Pascoe & Andy Revill, 2004. "Costs and Benefits of Bycatch Reduction Devices in European Brown Shrimp Trawl Fisheries," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(1), pages 43-64, January.
- Mardle, S. & Pascoe, S., 2000. "Use of evolutionary methods for bioeconomic optimization models: an application to fisheries," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 33-49, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WoPEc Project).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.