Residential Mobility, Housing Wealth and the Labour Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Wales, Aberystwyth in its series Discussion Papers with number 9615.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, University of Wales,Aberystwyth Penglais, Ceredigion, SY23 3DD, United Kingdom
Phone: (01970) 622500
Fax: (01970) 622740
Web page: http://www.aber.ac.uk/~ecowww/index.html
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Henley, A, 1996. "Residential Mobility, Housing Wealth and the Labour Market," Working Papers 96-15, University of Wales, Aberystwyth, Department of Economics.
- R2 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Duca, John V. & Rosenthal, Stuart S., 1994. "Borrowing constraints and access to owner-occupied housing," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 301-322, June.
- David Genesove & Christopher J. Mayer, 1993.
"Equity and time to sale in the real estate market,"
93-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- David Genesove & Christopher J. Mayer, 1994. "Equity and Time to Sale in the Real Estate Market," NBER Working Papers 4861, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Genesove, D. & Mayer, C.J., 1994. "Equity and Time to Sale in the Real Estate Market," Working papers 94-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Richard Davies & Andrew Pickles, 1986. "Accounting for omitted variables in a discrete time panel data model of residential mobility," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 219-233, June.
- Bover, Olympia & Muellbauer, John & Murphy, Anthony, 1988.
"Housing, Wages and UK Labour Markets,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
268, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chan, Sewin, 1996. "Residential mobility and mortgages," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 287-311, June.
- Fu, Yuming, 1995. "Uncertainty, liquidity, and housing choices," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 223-236, April.
- Richard Disney & Thomas Gallagher & Andrew Henley, 1995. "Housing assets and savings behaviour among the elderly in Great Britain," IFS Working Papers W95/22, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Engelhardt Gary V., 1994. "House Prices and the Decision to Save for Down Payments," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 209-237, September.
- Black, Jane & de Meza, David & Jeffreys, David, 1996. "House Price, the Supply of Collateral and the Enterprise Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(434), pages 60-75, January.
- Case, Karl E & Shiller, Robert J, 1989.
"The Efficiency of the Market for Single-Family Homes,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 125-37, March.
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller, 1989. "The Efficiency of the Market for Single-Family Homes," NBER Working Papers 2506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gronberg, Timothy J. & Reed, W. Robert, 1992. "Estimation of duration models using the Annual Housing Survey," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 311-324, May.
- Boehm, Thomas P., 1993. "Income, Wealth Accumulation, and First-Time Homeownership: An Intertemporal Analysis," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 16-30, December.
- Ermisch, John F. & Jenkins, Stephen P., 1999. "Retirement and housing adjustment in later life: evidence from the British Household Panel Survey," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 311-333, June.
- Alicia Sasser Modestino & Julia Dennett, 2012. "Are American homeowners locked into their houses?: the impact of housing market conditions on state-to-state migration," Working Papers 12-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Oswald Andrew J., 1996. "A Conjecture on the Explanation for High Unemployment in the Industrialized Nations : Part I," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 475, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WoPEc Project).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.