An Econometric Analysis of Low Pay Earnings Mobility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Aberdeen in its series Working Papers with number 98-05.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics University of Aberdeen Edward Wright Building Dunbar Street Old Aberdeen AB24 3QY
Phone: +44 1224 272167
Fax: +44 1224 272181
Web page: http://www.abdn.ac.uk/economics/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Wang-Sheng Lee & Mark Wooden, 2010.
"Low-Paid Employment and Unemployment Dynamics in Australia,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(272), pages 28-48, 03.
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Wang-Sheng Lee & Mark Wooden, 2009. "Low-Paid Employment and Unemployment Dynamics in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2009n06, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Nelly-Eleni Pavlidou & Persefoni V. Tsaliki & Ioannis N. Vardalachakis, 2011. "Technical change, unemployment and labor skills," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(7), pages 595-606, July.
- Clark, Ken & Kanellopoulos, Nikolaos C., 2013. "Low pay persistence in Europe," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 122-134.
- Maite Blázquez, 2009. "Earnings mobility in Spain: the role of job mobility and contractual arrangements," Spanish Economic Review, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 179-205, September.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2008-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pimenta, António M. S. & Silva, Francisco J. F. & Vieira, José A. Cabral, 2011. "Duration of Low Wage Employment: A Study Based on a Survival Model," IZA Discussion Papers 5972, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mavromaras, Kostas G. & Sloane, Peter J. & Wei, Zhang, 2013. "The Scarring Effects of Unemployment, Low Pay and Skills Under-utilisation in Australia Compared," IZA Discussion Papers 7440, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ken Clark & Nikolaos C. Kanellopoulos, 2009.
"Low Pay Persistence in European Countries,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
207, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Cai, Lixin, 2013. "State-Dependence and Stepping Stone Effects of Low Pay Employment in Australia," MPRA Paper 50522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cai, Lixin, 2013. "The Dynamics of Low Pay Employment in Australia," MPRA Paper 50521, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WoPEc Project).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.