A Comparison of the Performance of Flexible Functional Forms for Use in Applied General Equilibrium Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Warwick, Department of Economics in its series The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) with number 441.
Length: 11 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
ECONOMIC EQUILIBRIUM; ECONOMIC MODELS; TESTS;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McKitrick, Ross R., 1998. "The econometric critique of computable general equilibrium modeling: the role of functional forms," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 543-573, October.
- Scrieciu, Silviu Serban & Blake, Adam, 2005.
"General Equilibrium Modelling Applied to Romania (GEMAR): Focusing on the Agricultural and Food Sectors,"
Impact Assessment Research Centre (IARC) Working Papers
30585, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Scrieciu, Silviu Serban & Blake, Adam, 2003. "General Equilibrium Modelling Applied to Romania (GEMAR): Focusing on the Agricultural and Food Sectors," Development Economics and Public Policy Working Papers 30544, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Khan, haider, 2008. "Analyzing Poverty Impact of Trade Liberalization Policies in CGE Models: Theory and Some Policy Experiments in Agricultural and Non-agricultural Sectors in South Asia," MPRA Paper 7609, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2008.
- James B Davies, 2009. "Combining microsimulation with CGE and macro modelling for distributional analysis in developing and transition countries," International Journal of Microsimulation, Interational Microsimulation Association, vol. 2(1), pages 49-56.
- Zafar Iqbal & Rizwana Siddiqui, 2001. "Critical Review of Literature on Computable General Equilibrium Models," MIMAP Technical Paper Series 2001:09, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Vilaphonh Xayavong & Nazrul Islam & Ruhul Salim, 2011. "Estimating Production Response of Broadacre Farms in Western Australia: The Nexus of Empirics and Economics Revisited," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 41(3), pages 217-232, December.
- Edward J. Balistreri & Christine A. McDaniel & Eina Vivian Wong, 2003. "An Estimation of U.S. Industry-Level Capital-Labor Substitution," Computational Economics 0303001, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helen Neal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.