Cotton Textiles and Industrial Output Growth During the Industrial revolution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Warwick, Department of Economics in its series The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) with number 420.
Length: 14 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
economic growth ; industrialization;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles Feinstein & Mark Thomas, 2001. "A Plea for Errors," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _041, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Antras, Pol & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2003.
"Factor prices and productivity growth during the British industrial revolution,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 52-77, January.
- Antras, Pol & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2003. "Factor Prices and Productivity Growth During the British Industrial Revolution," Scholarly Articles 3199066, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Pol Antràs & Hans Joachim Voth, 2000. "Factor prices and productivity growth during the British Industrial Revolution," Economics Working Papers 495, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Michael Biggs, 2001. "Positive Feedback in Collective Mobilization: The American Strike Wave of 1886," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _040, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helen Neal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.