Space in General Equilibrium
AbstractThe goal of this essay is to introduce advanced undergraduates to urban general equilibrium theory.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Urban/Regional with number 0408002.
Length: 35 pages
Date of creation: 08 Aug 2004
Date of revision: 27 Jun 2005
Note: Type of Document - pdf; pages: 35. The goal of this essay is to introduce advanced undergraduates to urban general equilibrium theory.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://126.96.36.199
Urban General Equilibrium; Alonso Model;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2004-08-16 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MIC-2004-08-16 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2004-08-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Berliant, Marcus & Fujita, Masahisa, 1992.
"Alonso's Discrete Population Model of Land Use: Efficient Allocations and Competitive Equilibria,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 33(3), pages 535-66, August.
- Berliant, M. & Fujita, M., 1990. "Alonso'S Discrete Population Model Of Land Use: Efficient Allocations And Competitive Equilibria," RCER Working Papers 217, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Berliant, Marcus & Sabarwal, Tarun, 2008.
"When worlds collide: Different comparative static predictions of continuous and discrete agent models with land,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 438-444, September.
- Berliant, Marcus & Sabarwal, Tarun, 2008. "When Worlds Collide: Different Comparative Static Predictions of Continuous and Discrete Agent Models with Land," MPRA Paper 7312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berliant, Marcus & Sabarwal, Tarun, 2007. "When worlds collide: Different comparative static predictions of continuous and discrete agent models with land," MPRA Paper 3393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.