Equilibrio General No Competitivo Con Formación Endógena De Precios
AbstractThis article presents an equilibrium concept that, contrary to the traditional walrasian one, allows for the unbalance between supply and demand in different markets, making easier the analysis of those situations in which they differ persistently, as in the case of the labor market. Furthermore, the process of price setting becomes endogenous and it is shown that an equilibrium with endogenous price setting is a particular case of an equilibrium of fixed prices. Toward the end some examples are presented which help us to sustain these arguments.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Microeconomics with number 0502005.
Length: 37 pages
Date of creation: 17 Feb 2005
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - pdf; pages: 37
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://126.96.36.199
Equilibrio No-Walrasiano; Formación de Precios;
Other versions of this item:
- Edgar Villa & Julián Arévalo & Angélica Castro, 2001. "Equilibrio general no competitivo con formación endógena de precios," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID.
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julián Arévalo & Angélica Castro & Édgar Villa, 2002.
"Un análisis del ciclo económico en competencia imperfecta,"
Revista de Economía Institucional,
Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 4(7), pages 11-39, July-Dece.
- Julián Arévalo & Angélica Castro & Edgar Villa, 2004. "Un Análisis del Ciclo Económico en Competencia Imperfecta," Macroeconomics 0407021, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.