Policy Innovation as a Discovery Procedure: Exploring the Tacit Fringes of the Policy Formulation Process
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Macroeconomics with number 9802017.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation: 10 Feb 1998
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - Acrobat PDF; prepared on IBM PC ; to print on PostScript; pages: 22; figures: included
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://22.214.171.124
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-1998-10-02 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EVO-1998-10-02 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-PBE-1998-10-02 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PKE-1998-10-05 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-POL-1998-10-02 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-PUB-1998-10-02 (Public Finance)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.