Accelerate Your Socio-Economic Development – An Eccentric Bicircualr Model & Solutions
AbstractIn the Universe of Development Economics, Social Development is represented by Endogenous Circle linking Domestic Technology with Domestic Human Potential (Technical Infrastructure) & Economic Development is represented by Exogenous Circle linking Domestic Investment with Domestic Saving Potential (Entrepreneurial Background). Both these Circles are to be Integrated and Synchronised for Optimum Socio-Economic Development. This Geometric Model is presented in 2 Parts as ;- Part 1 : Background to Design a Model. Part 2 : Geometric Model design and Solution =========================================================== CONCEPTS DERIVED :- 01. DOMESTIC INVESTMENTS THROUGH DOMESTIC SAVINGS – EXOGENOUS CIRCLE. (INDIVIDUAL / CORPORATE / GOVERNMENT, EVEN THOUGH FOREIGN TO START WITH) 02. DOMESTIC HUMAN POTENTIAL TO MAN THE DOMESTIC TECHNOLOGY - ENDOGENOUS CIRCLE. (LATEST TECHNOLOGY MODERATED TO SUIT LOCAL ENVIRONMENTS). 03. SYNCHRONISE EXOGENOUS AND ENDOGENOUS CIRCLES & OPTIMISE THEIR DIMENSIONS. Universallly Applicable to All Developed/Developing/Under-Developed Nations. ============================================================ These Concepts and the Inferences are supported with a number of Geometric derivations, Bibliography, Diagrams, International Experience supports, Opinions of the viewers, Schematics and Slide show in the Author’s Website : www.drvsrs.com
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Macroeconomics with number 0403018.
Date of creation: 31 Mar 2004
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - pdf; prepared on win2000; to print on all;
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://22.214.171.124
Development Acceleration; Economic Development; Developed; Developing; Ecometric Model; Investment; Manpower; Savings; Social development; Socio-Economic Development; Technology; Under Developed;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- O11 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-04-04 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.