Further investigations into Indigenous labour supply: what discourages discouraged workers?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Labor and Demography with number 0407005.
Length: 39 pages
Date of creation: 28 Jul 2004
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - pdf; pages: 39
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://126.96.36.199
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-02 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daly, A. & Hunter, B., 1998.
"Incentives to Work: Replacement Ratios and the Cost of Job Loss Among Indigenous Australians,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
391, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Anne Daly & Boyd Hunter, 1999. "Incentives to Work: Replacement Ratios and the Cost of Job Loss among Indigenous Australians," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 32(3), pages 219-236.
- Borland, Jeff & Hunter, Boyd, 2000. "Does Crime Affect Employment Status? The Case of Indigenous Australians," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 67(265), pages 123-44, February.
- Miller, Paul W, 1989. "The Structure of Aboriginal and Non-aboriginal Youth Unemployment," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(52), pages 39-56, June.
- Clark, Kim B & Summers, Lawrence H, 1982.
"Labour Force Participation: Timing and Persistence,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(5), pages 825-44, Special I.
- T. Aldrich Finegan, 1981. "Discouraged workers and economic fluctuations," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 35(1), pages 88-102, October.
- Paul W. Miller, 1997. "The Burden of Unemployment on Family Units: An Overview," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 30(1), pages 16-30.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.