The WTO Trade Policy Review of India, 1998
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series International Trade with number 0309012.
Date of creation: 02 Sep 2003
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - Tex/WordPerfect/Handwritten; prepared on IBM PC - PC-TEX/UNIX Sparc TeX; to print on HP/PostScript/Franciscan monk; figures: included/request from author/draw your own
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://18.104.22.168
Other versions of this item:
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-09-08 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arvind Panagariya, 1999. "Trade Policy in South Asia: Recent Liberalisation and Future Agenda," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 353-378, 05.
- Chadha, R. & Pohit, S. & Deardorff, A.V. & Stern, R.M., 1997.
"Analysis of India's Policy Reforms,"
413, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra, 2000. "Agricultural trade policy reform in South Asia: the role of the Uruguay round and policy options for the future WTO agenda," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 169-193.
- Ural Marchand, Beyza & Rees, Ray & Riezman, Raymond, 2011.
"The Effect of Parental Labor Supply on Child Schooling: Evidence from Trade Liberalization in India,"
2011-21, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Mar 2012.
- Beyza Ural Marchand & Ray Rees & Raymond Riezman, 2013. "The effect of parental labor supply on child schooling: evidence from trade liberalization in India," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 151-173, June.
- Anwarjl Hoda & Rajeev Ahuja, 2003. "Agreement on subsidies and countervailing measures: need for clarification and improvement," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 101, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan & Nixson, Frederick, 2004. "Non-Tariff Measures, Technological Capability Building and Exports in India's Pharmaceutical Firms," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 06, United Nations University - INTECH.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.