Trade Labour Link A Post Seattle Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series International Trade with number 0309003.
Date of creation: 02 Sep 2003
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - Tex/WordPerfect/Handwritten; prepared on IBM PC - PC-TEX/UNIX Sparc TeX; to print on HP/PostScript/Franciscan monk; figures: included/request from author/draw your own
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://188.8.131.52
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arvind PANAGARIYA, 2000.
"The Millennium Round And Developing Countries: Negotiating Strategies And Areas Of Benefits,"
G-24 Discussion Papers
1, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "The Millennium Round and Developing Countries: Negotiating Strategies and Areas of Benefits," International Trade 0308018, EconWPA.
- Alan Krueger, 1996.
"Observations on International Labor Standards and Trade,"
741, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Alan B. Krueger, 1996. "Observations on International Labor Standards and Trade," NBER Working Papers 5632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:fth:prinin:362 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nirvikar Singh, 2004. "The Impact of International Labor Standards: A Survey of Economic Theory," International Trade 0412007, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.