India at Doha:Retrospect and Prospect
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series International Trade with number 0308016.
Date of creation: 31 Aug 2003
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - Tex/WordPerfect/Handwritten; prepared on IBM PC - PC-TEX/UNIX Sparc TeX; to print on HP/PostScript/Franciscan monk; figures: included/request from author/draw your own
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://184.108.40.206
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-09-08 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan V Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 2004. "Designing a Pro-Active Stance for India in the Doha Development Agenda Negotiations," Working Papers 521, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2002.
"Developing Countries at Doha: A Political Economy Analysis,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(9), pages 1205-1233, 09.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "Developing Countries at Doha: A Political Economy Analysis," International Trade 0308015, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.