solving systems of equations whose arguments are organizational forms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Industrial Organization with number 0211023.
Date of creation: 12 Nov 2002
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - PDF
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://188.8.131.52
organizational forms; fixedpoints; trees;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-11-18 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geanakoplos, John & Milgrom, Paul, 1991.
"A theory of hierarchies based on limited managerial attention,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 205-225, September.
- John Geanakoplos & Paul R. Milgrom, 1988. "A Theory of Hierarchies Based on Limited Managerial Attention," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 775R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.