Economy and Environment Interaction // Moscow: Dorodnicyn Computing Centre Russian Ac. Sc., 2003. 40p. (In Russian)
AbstractThis paper presents new results of mathematical modeling of economy and environment interaction . A model of mutual interaction of livestock farming - one in a two main agricultural branches - and natural pastures that are the essential part of livestock farming forage reserve is proposed. Results of numerical experiments and analysis of various scripts of livestock farming is described. The work is in part supported by the Russian Foundation of Basic Research (Grant 01-01-00114) and the Program of State Support of Leading Scientific Schools (Grant 00-15-96118).
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series GE, Growth, Math methods with number 0309007.
Date of creation: 19 Sep 2003
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - PDF; prepared on LaTeX; to print on HP;
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://220.127.116.11
livestock farming; vintage livestock; age cohorts; credits; farm; equilibrium price; steppe ecosystem model; carbon cycle; ecological economic model;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J43 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Agricultural Labor Markets
- O13 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O53 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2003-09-24 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2003-09-24 (European Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2003-09-24 (Public Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.