Collateral, Access to Credit, and Investment in Bulgaria, chap. 8 in D. Jones and J. Miller (eds) THE BULGARIAN ECONOMY: LESSONS FROM REFORM DURING EARLY TRANSITION, Ashgate 97
AbstractThe paper measures economic loss from the problem of inadequate collateral in Bulgaria and proposes solutions consisting of creation of security interests, perfection, and enforcement.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Finance with number 0510004.
Date of creation: 05 Oct 2005
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - pdf
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://184.108.40.206
collateral; finance; access to credit; investment; Bulgaria;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G - Financial Economics
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H - Public Economics
- O - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth
- P - Economic Systems
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2005-10-08 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-PBE-2005-10-08 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2005-10-08 (Transition Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.