Regional Empirics for Economic Disparities in Italy: 1951-2001
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Econometrics with number 0507011.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: 13 Jul 2005
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - pdf; pages: 21
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://126.96.36.199
Regional convergence; kernel estimation; mixture models; stochastic kernel;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fabiani, S. & Pellegrini, G., 1997. "Education, Infrastructure, Geography and Growth: An Empirical Analysis of the Development of Italian Provinces," Papers 323, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Michele Boldrin & Fabio Canova, 2001. "Inequality and convergence in Europe's regions: reconsidering European regional policies," Economic Policy, CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 16(32), pages 205-253, 04.
- Damien NEVEN & Claudine GOUYETTE, 1993.
"Regional Convergence in the European Comunity,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
9311, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Danny Quah, 1992.
"Empirical cross-section dynamics in economic growth,"
Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics
75, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Quah, Danny, 1993. "Empirical cross-section dynamics in economic growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 426-434, April.
- Danny Quah, 1992. "Empirical Cross-Section Dynamics in Economic Growth," FMG Discussion Papers dp154, Financial Markets Group.
- Durlauf, Steven N & Johnson, Paul A, 1995.
"Multiple Regimes and Cross-Country Growth Behaviour,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 365-84, Oct.-Dec..
- Durlauf, S.M. & Johnson, P.A., 1995. "Multiple Regimes and Cross-Country Growth Behavior," Working papers 9419r, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Raffaele Paci, 1997.
"More similar and less equal: Economic growth in the European regions,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 133(4), pages 609-634, December.
- R. Paci, 1996. "More similar and less equal. Economic growth in the European regions," Working Paper CRENoS 199609, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Dignan, Tony, 1995. "Regional Disparities and Regional Policy in the European Union," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 64-95, Summer.
- Kevin Lee & M. Hashem Pesaran & Ron Smith, 1996.
"Growth and Convergence in a Multi-Country Empirical Stochastic Solow Model,"
9637, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 1996.
- Lee, Kevin & Pesaran, M Hashem & Smith, Ron, 1997. "Growth and Convergence in Multi-country Empirical Stochastic Solow Model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 357-92, July-Aug..
- Kevin Lee & M. Hashem Pesaran & Ron Smith, . "Growth and Convergence in a Multi-County empirical Stochastic Solow Model," Discussion Papers in Economics 96/14, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.