Grinkevych's Model of forecasting
AbstractPROBLEM SOLVING OF FORECASTING ON SHORT PERIODS IN THE CASE OF TRANSITIONAL STRUCTURE-CHANGING CHARACTER OF DEVELOPMENT OF ECONOMICS IN THE PRESENCE OF CONSIDERABLE SEASONAL AND STOCHASTIC COMPONENTS IN TIME SERIES. MODEL OF NONLINEAR-ADDITIVE SEASONAL DEVELOPMENT WITH MULTIPLICATIVE STOCHASTIC CORRECTION BY THE DECLARATIVE LIMITED AUTOREGRESSIVE ROW OF RELATIVE REMAINDER.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Econometrics with number 0502009.
Length: 9 pages
Date of creation: 15 Feb 2005
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - pdf; pages: 9. Original method, wich is used in UKSATSE for forecasting of figures of air traffic in Ukrainian FIR.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://184.108.40.206
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.