On the stability of recursive least squares in the Gauss-Markov model
AbstractThis exercice provides all eigenvalues and eigenvectors of the autoregressive matrix found in classical recursive least square theory.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Econometrics with number 0410007.
Length: 4 pages
Date of creation: 18 Oct 2004
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - pdf; pages: 4
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://126.96.36.199
Linear Regression Model; Recursive Least Squares;
Other versions of this item:
- Salies, Evens, 2004. "On the stability of recursive least squares in the Gauss-Markov model," MPRA Paper 52116, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Dec 2013.
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew C. Harvey, 1990. "The Econometric Analysis of Time Series, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 026208189x, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.