How Critical is a Good Location to a Regional Shopping Center?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research in its series Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers with number 96-03.
Date of creation: Mar 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 975 University Avenue, Madison, WI 53706-1323
Phone: (608) 262-8676
Fax: (608) 265-2738
Web page: http://wiscinfo.doit.wisc.edu/realestate/paper.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ming-Long Lee & R. Kelley Pace, 2005. "Spatial Distribution of Retail Sales," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 53-69, August.
- Francois Des Rosiers & Marius Theriault & Catherine Lavoie, 2009. "Retail Concentration and Shopping Center Rents - A Comparison of Two Cities," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 31(2), pages 165-208.
- M. Gordon Brown, 1999. "Design and Value: Spatial Form and the Economic Failure of a Mall," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 17(2), pages 189-226.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt, 2007. "If Alonso Was Right: Accessibility as Determinant for Attractiveness of Urban Location," Working Papers 012, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Haugen, Katarina & Vilhelmson, Bertil, 2013. "The divergent role of spatial access: The changing supply and location of service amenities and service travel distance in Sweden," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 10-20.
- William G. Hardin III & Marvin L. Wolverton, 2000. "Micro-Market Determinants of Neighborhood Center Rental Rate," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 20(3), pages 299-322.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.