Measuring the Costs and Benefits of Urban Land Use Regulation: A Simple Model with an Application to Malaysia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research in its series Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers with number 95-03.
Date of creation: Mar 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 975 University Avenue, Madison, WI 53706-1323
Phone: (608) 262-8676
Fax: (608) 265-2738
Web page: http://wiscinfo.doit.wisc.edu/realestate/paper.htm
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Bertaud, Alain & Malpezzi, Stephen, 2001. "Measuring the Costs and Benefits of Urban Land Use Regulation: A Simple Model with an Application to Malaysia," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 393-418, September.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Ball, 2008. "UK Planning Controls and the Market Responsiveness of Housing Supply," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2008-13, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Ejaz Ghani & Arti Grover Goswami & William R. Kerr, 2012.
"Is India’s Manufacturing Sector Moving Away From Cities?,"
Harvard Business School Working Papers
12-090, Harvard Business School.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Goswami, Arti Grover & Kerr, William R., 2012. "Is India's manufacturing sector moving away from cities ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6271, The World Bank.
- Ejaz Ghani & Arti Grover Goswami & William R. Kerr, 2012. "Is India's Manufacturing Sector Moving Away From Cities?," NBER Working Papers 17992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alain Bertraud & Stephen Malpezzi, 2001. "The Spatial Distribution of Population in 35 World Cities: The Role of Markets, Planning, and Topography," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 01-03, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Buckley, Robert M. & Kalarickal, Jerry, 2004. "Shelter strategies for the urban poor : idiosyncratic and successful, but hardly mysterious," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3427, The World Bank.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 2013. "Slums in developing countries: New evidence for Indonesia," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 278-290.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.