Intermediation, Standardization and Learning in Financial Markets: Some Evidence and Implications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research in its series Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers with number 01-09.
Date of creation: Aug 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 975 University Avenue, Madison, WI 53706-1323
Phone: (608) 262-8676
Fax: (608) 265-2738
Web page: http://wiscinfo.doit.wisc.edu/realestate/paper.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-10-08 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thakor, Anjan V, 1982.
" An Exploration of Competitive Signalling Equilibria with "Third Party" Information Production: The Case of Debt Insurance,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 37(3), pages 717-39, June.
- Anjan V. Thakor, 2004. "An Exploration of Competitive Signalling Equilibria with 'Third Party' Information Production: The Case of Debt Insurance," Finance 0411028, EconWPA.
- Leland, Hayne E & Pyle, David H, 1977.
"Informational Asymmetries, Financial Structure, and Financial Intermediation,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 32(2), pages 371-87, May.
- Hayne E. Leland and David H. Pyle., 1976. "Informational Asymmetries, Financial Structure, and Financial Intermediation," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 41, University of California at Berkeley.
- Tufano, Peter, 1989. "Financial innovation and first-mover advantages," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 213-240, December.
- Fenn, George W., 2000. "Speed of issuance and the adequacy of disclosure in the 144A high-yield debt market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 383-405, June.
- Smith, Clifford Jr., 1986. "Investment banking and the capital acquisition process," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 3-29.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Black, Fischer & Cox, John C, 1976. "Valuing Corporate Securities: Some Effects of Bond Indenture Provisions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 351-67, May.
- Riddiough, Timothy J., 1997. "Optimal Design and Governance of Asset-Backed Securities," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 121-152, April.
- Diamond, Douglas W, 1984. "Financial Intermediation and Delegated Monitoring," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 393-414, July.
- Booth, James R. & Smith, Richard II, 1986. "Capital raising, underwriting and the certification hypothesis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 261-281.
- Persons, John C & Warther, Vincent A, 1997. "Boom and Bust Patterns in the Adoption of Financial Innovations," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(4), pages 939-67.
- Franklin Allen, Douglas Gale, 1988.
"Optimal Security Design,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 1(3), pages 229-263.
- Franklin Allen & Douglas Gale, . "Optimal Security Design," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 26-87, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Oldfield, George S., 2000. "Making markets for structured mortgage derivatives," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 445-471, September.
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Milgrom, Paul, 1994. "The Firm as an Incentive System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 972-91, September.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-76, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.