Indigenous Land Rights in Sub-Saharan Africa: Appropriation, Security and Investment Demand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department in its series Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers with number 391.
Length: 35 pages
Date of creation: Mar 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 427 Lorch Street, Madison, WI 53706-1503
Web page: http://www.aae.wisc.edu/www/pub/sps/body.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carter, Michael R., 1988. "Equilibrium credit rationing of small farm agriculture," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 83-103, February.
- Pinckney, Thomas C & Kimuyu, Peter K, 1994. "Land Tenure Reform in East Africa: Good, Bad or Unimportant?," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 3(1), pages 1-28, April.
- Migot-Adholla, Shem, et al, 1991. "Indigenous Land Rights Systems in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Constraint on Productivity?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, World Bank Group, vol. 5(1), pages 155-75, January.
- Basu, Kaushik, 1986. "The market for land : An analysis of interim transactions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 163-177.
- Johnson, Omotunde E G, 1972. "Economic Analysis, The Legal Framework and Land Tenure Systems," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 259-76, April.
- Ault, David E & Rutman, Gilbert L, 1979. "The Development of Individual Rights to Property in Tribal Africa," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(1), pages 163-82, April.
- Bardhan, Pranab, 1987.
"Alternative Approaches to the Theory of Institutions in Economic Development,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley
qt4t97z6v6, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Pranab Bardhan., 1987. "Alternative Approaches to the Theory of Institutions in Economic Development," Economics Working Papers, University of California at Berkeley 8761, University of California at Berkeley.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.