Regional Impacts of Reducing Dairy Price Supports and Removing Milk Marketing Orders in the U.S. Dairy Sector
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department in its series Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers with number 377.
Length: 31 pages
Date of creation: May 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 427 Lorch Street, Madison, WI 53706-1503
Web page: http://www.aae.wisc.edu/www/pub/sps/body.html
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cox, Thomas L. & Sumner, Daniel A., 1996. "Analysis Of Recent Options For Changes In U.S. Dairy Policy," Understanding Canada\United States Dairy Disputes; Proceedings of the 2nd Canada\U.S. Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop-1996 16967, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Bailey, Kenneth W., 2000. "Evaluating The Economic Impacts Of Regional Milk Pricing Authorities: The Case Of Dairy Compacts," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(2), October.
- Ramón G. Guajardo Quiroga & Pedro A. Villezca Becerra, 2004. "Impacto de la apertura comercial de México y de su integración en bloques comerciales en el mercado mundial del limón," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 19(1), pages 61-92.
- Bouamra, Zohra & Requillart, Vincent, 1998. "Agricultural Policy In A Vertical Structure Of Production With An Application To The Milk Industry," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 21010, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kawaguchi, Tsunemasa & Suzuki, Nobuhiro & Kaiser, Harry M., 1997. "Impact of Federal Marketing Orders on the Structure of Milk Markets in the United States," Research Bulletins 122809, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.