Procurement Contracts: Fixed Price vs. Cost Plus
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Stanford University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 99006.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Ralph Landau Economics Building, Stanford, CA 94305-6072
Web page: http://www-econ.stanford.edu/econ/workp/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-1999-04-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-1999-04-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-1999-04-24 (Finance)
- NEP-IND-1999-04-22 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MIC-1999-04-22 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-1999-04-22 (Post Keynesian Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.