Prospects for Widow Poverty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania in its series Pension Research Council Working Papers with number 98-14.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Forecasting Retirement Needs and Retirement Wealth. 2000: 208-234.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Wharton School, 3641 Locust Walk, 304 CPC, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6218
Web page: http://www.pensionresearchcouncil.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Annamaria Lusardi, 2003. "The Impact of Financial Education on Savings and Asset," Working Papers wp061, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- David R. Weir & Robert J. Willis & Purvi A. Sevak, 2002. "The Economic Consequences of Widowhood," Working Papers wp023, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- David R. Weir & Robert J. Willis, 2003. "Widowhood, Divorce, and Loss of Health Insurance Among Near Elderly Women: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," Working Papers wp040, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Farrell).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.