Government Guarantees for Old Age Income
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania in its series Pension Research Council Working Papers with number 97-10.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Prospects for Social Security Reform. 1999: 221-242.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Wharton School, 3641 Locust Walk, 304 CPC, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6218
Web page: http://www.pensionresearchcouncil.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Polackova, Hana, 1998. "Contingent government liabilities : a hidden risk for fiscal stability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1989, The World Bank.
- Olivia S. Mitchell, .
"Building an Environment for Pension Reform in Developing Countries,"
Pension Research Council Working Papers
97-7, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Mitchell, Olivia S., 1998. "Building an environment for pension reform in developing countries," Social Protection Discussion Papers 20047, The World Bank.
- Olivia S. Mitchell, . "Insulating Old-Age Systems from Political Risk," Pension Research Council Working Papers 98-3, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Farrell).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.