Are Women Conservative Investors? Gender Differences in Participant Directed Pension Investments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania in its series Pension Research Council Working Papers with number 96-17.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Positioning Pensions for the Twenty-First Century, Michael S. Gordorn, Olivia S. Mitchell, and Marc Twinney, eds. 1997.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Wharton School, 3641 Locust Walk, 304 CPC, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6218
Web page: http://www.pensionresearchcouncil.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James M. Poterba & David A. Wise, 1996.
"Individual Financial Decisions in Retirement Saving Plans and The Provision of Resources for Retirement,"
NBER Working Papers
5762, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Poterba & David A. Wise, 1998. "Individual Financial Decisions in Retirement Saving Plans and the Provision of Resources for Retirement," NBER Chapters, in: Privatizing Social Security, pages 363-401 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Farrell).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.