"An Equilibrium Model of Firm Growth and Industry Dynamics''
AbstractWe develop a model of firm size in which firms are unable to access as many consumers as they want. Nwely arrived consumers match randomly with firms. Subsequently consumers must pay "search costs"to be able to switch firms.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences in its series CARESS Working Papres with number 97-13.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Web page: http://www.ssc.upenn.edu/ier/paperier.html
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Arthur Fishman & Rafael Rob, . "An Equilibrium Model of Firm Growth and Industry Dynamics," Penn CARESS Working Papers e57b56c77c489a71e4b69ab85, Penn Economics Department.
- Fishman, A. & Rob, R., 1997. "An Equilibrium Model of Firm Growth and Industry Dynamics," Papers 27-97, Tel Aviv.
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sian Owen, 2001. "Failures in B2C Companies; Two Examples and Lessons for New Players," Working Paper Series 113, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.