Fractals and Intrinsic Time - a Challenge to Econometricians
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Olsen and Associates in its series Working Papers with number 1993-08-16.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Taylor Effect and Empirical Scaling Law :: Rmetrics
by Mahalanobis in Mahalanobis on 2006-10-21 23:19:00
- Wang, Jianxin & Yang, Minxian, 2009. "Asymmetric volatility in the foreign exchange markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 597-615, October.
- Louzis, Dimitrios P. & Xanthopoulos-Sisinis, Spyros & Refenes, Apostolos P., 2011. "Are realized volatility models good candidates for alternative Value at Risk prediction strategies?," MPRA Paper 30364, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fulvio Corsi, 2009. "A Simple Approximate Long-Memory Model of Realized Volatility," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 7(2), pages 174-196, Spring.
- Wang, Yudong & Wu, Chongfeng & Wei, Yu, 2011. "Can GARCH-class models capture long memory in WTI crude oil markets?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 921-927, May.
- Danilo Delpini & Giacomo Bormetti, 2012. "Stochastic Volatility with Heterogeneous Time Scales," Papers 1206.0026, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Eric Ghysels & Christian Gouriéroux & Joanna Jasiak, 1995. "Trading Patterns, Time Deformation and Stochastic Volatility in Foreign Exchange Markets," CIRANO Working Papers 95s-42, CIRANO.
- Emanuel Derman, 2002. "The Perception of Time, Risk and Return During Periods of Speculation," Papers cond-mat/0201345, arXiv.org.
- Bianchi, Sergio, 2004. "A new distribution-based test of self-similarity," MPRA Paper 16640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vuorenmaa , Tommi, 2005. "A wavelet analysis of scaling laws and long-memory in stock market volatility," Research Discussion Papers 27/2005, Bank of Finland.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.