The Earned Income Credit and Durable Goods Purchases
AbstractA revised version of this paper appears as "The Effects of the Earned Income Credit on the Seasonality of Household Expenditures" National Tax Journal 53(4) (part 2): 1211-1244. For more information see www.ntanet.org.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research in its series JCPR Working Papers with number 144.
Date of creation: 28 Jan 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Harris Graduate School of Public Policy Studies, 1155 E. 60th Street Chicago, IL 60637
Web page: http://www.jcpr.org/wp/ByDate.html
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Lisa Barrow & Leslie McGranahan, 1999. "The earned income credit and durable goods purchase," Working Paper Series WP-99-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susan H. Busch & Mireia Jofre-Bonet & Tracy A. Falba & Jody L. Sindelar, 2004. "Tobacco Spending and its Crowd-Out of Other Goods," NBER Working Papers 10974, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 2000. "Using the EITC to Increase Family Earnings: New Evidence and a Comparison with the Minimum Wage," JCPR Working Papers 134, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Neumark, David & Wascher, William, 2001.
"Using The EITC to Help Poor Families: New Evidence and a Comparison with the Minimum Wage,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 54(n. 2), pages 281-318, June.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 2000. "Using the EITC to Help Poor Families: New Evidence and a Comparision with the Minimum Wage," NBER Working Papers 7599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.