Institutions and the Emergence of Markets - Transition in the Tomsk Forest Sector
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis in its series Working Papers with number ir98084.
Date of creation: Oct 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: A-2361 Laxenburg
Web page: http://www.iiasa.ac.at/Publications/Catalog/PUB_ONLINE.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jong-Il Kim & Lawrence J. Lau, 1996. "The sources of Asian Pacific economic growth," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(s1), pages 448-54, April.
- G. Korovin & E. Karpov & A. Isaev & V. Nefedjev & D. Efremov & V. Sedych & V. Sokolov & T. Schmidt & K. Blauberg & O. Ljusk Eriksson & S. Nilsson & G. Raile & O. Sallnaes & A. Shvidenko, 1998. "Siberia and Far East Russia's Future Wood Supply: An Analysis," Working Papers ir98001, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- V. Kiseleva, 1996. "Environmental Stress to the Siberian Forests: An Overview," Working Papers wp96045, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- A. Fell, 1999. "On the Establishment of Trust in the Russian Forest Sector," Working Papers ir99054, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Y. Blam & L. Carlsson & M-O. Olsson, 2000. "Institutions and the Emergence of Markets - Transition in the Irkutsk Forest Sector," Working Papers ir00017, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- L. Carlsson & N.-G. Lundgren & M.-O. Olsson, 2000. "Why Is the Russian Bear Still Asleep After Ten Years of Transition?," Working Papers ir00019, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.