Estimating Costs for Controlling Emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) from Stationary Sources in Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis in its series Working Papers with number ir00051.
Date of creation: Aug 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: A-2361 Laxenburg
Web page: http://www.iiasa.ac.at/Publications/Catalog/PUB_ONLINE.html
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2000-09-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2000-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2000-09-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2000-09-05 (Environmental Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolfgang,O., 2001. "Cost-effective abatement of ground-level ozone in cities and for larger regions : implications of non-monotonicity," Memorandum 30/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.