“Heading for Higher Ground: Factors Affecting Real and Hypothetical Hurricane Evacuation Behavior,”
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by East Carolina University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 0006.
Date of creation: Apr 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Brewster A-427, 10th Street, Greenville, NC 27858
Phone: (252) 328-6006
Fax: (252) 328-6743
Web page: http://www.econ.ecu.edu/wp/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattacharjee, Sanjoy & Petrolia, Daniel R. & Hanson, Terrill R., 2009. "Study of Evacuation Behavior of Coastal Gulf of Mexico Residents," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46845, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mozumder, Pallab & Raheem, Nejem & Talberth, John & Berrens, Robert P., 2008. "Investigating intended evacuation from wildfires in the wildland-urban interface: Application of a bivariate probit model," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(6), pages 415-423, August.
- Adam Pel & Michiel Bliemer & Serge Hoogendoorn, 2012. "A review on travel behaviour modelling in dynamic traffic simulation models for evacuations," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 97-123, January.
- Craig E. Landry & Okmyung Bin & Paul Hindsley & John C. Whitehead & Kenneth Wilson, 2007.
"Going Home: Evacuation-Migration Decisions of Hurrican Katrina Survivors,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 326-343, October.
- Craig E. Landry & Okmyung Bin & Paul Hindsley & John C. Whitehead & Kenneth Wilson, 2007. "Going Home: Evacuation-Migration Decisions of Hurricane Katrina Survivors," Working Papers 07-03, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- John C. Whitehead, 2004. "Environmental Risk and Averting Behavior: Predictive Validity of Revealed and Stated Preference Data," Working Papers 04-13, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.