“Did Welfare Reform Change the Determinants of Program Participation and Benefit Levels?”
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by East Carolina University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 0001.
Date of creation: Jan 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Brewster A-427, 10th Street, Greenville, NC 27858
Phone: (252) 328-6006
Fax: (252) 328-6743
Web page: http://www.econ.ecu.edu/wp/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2000-02-15 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-LAB-2000-02-14 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2000-02-14 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2000-02-15 (Public Finance)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Betsey A. Kuhn & Michael LeBlanc & Craig Gundersen, 1997. "The Food Stamp Program, Welfare Reform, and the Aggregate Economy," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1595-1599.
- Carol S. Kramer-LeBlanc & P. Peter Basiotis & Eileen T. Kennedy, 1997. "Maintaining Food and Nutrition Security in the United States with Welfare Reform," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1600-1607.
- Dave M. O'Neill & June Ellenoff O'Neill, 1997. "Lessons for Welfare Reform: An Analysis of the AFDC Caseload and Past Welfare-to-Work Programs," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number lwr, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.