The Link Between Money And Prices Under Different Policy Regimes: The Postwar Hungarian Experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 90134.
Length: 34 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 75 University Ave. West, Waterloo, Ontario, N2L 3C5
Phone: (519) 884-0710 ext 2056
Fax: (519) 884-0201
Web page: http://www.wlu.ca/sbe/economics/
More information through EDIRC
money ; prices ; monetary policy ; debt ; inflation;
Other versions of this item:
- Siklos, Pierre L., 1990. "The link between money and prices under different policy regimes: The postwar Hungarian experience," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 468-482, October.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Sproul, 1998.
"Backed Money, Fiat Money, and the Real Bills Doctrine,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
774B, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michael Sproul, 1999. "Backed Money, Fiat Money and the Real Bills Doctrine," UCLA Economics Working Papers 789, UCLA Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrei Kovacsik).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.