An Assessment of the Capacity and Congestion levels at European Airports
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Regional Science Association in its series ERSA conference papers with number ersa99pa241.
Date of creation: Aug 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria
Web page: http://www.ersa.org
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hamzawi, Salah G., 1992. "Lack of airport capacity: Exploration of alternative solutions," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 47-58, January.
- Morrison, Steven A., 1987. "The equity and efficiency of runway pricing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 45-60, October.
- Reynolds-Feighan, Aisling J & Feighan, Kieran J, 1997. "Airport Services and Airport Charging Systems: A Critical Review of The EU Common Framework," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 311-320, December.
- Kearney, C. & Favotto, I., 1993. "Peak Period Pricing in Australian Aviation: The Experience at Sydney's Kingsford Smith Airport," Papers e9323, Western Sydney - School of Business And Technology.
- Schank, Joshua L., 2005. "Solving airside airport congestion: Why peak runway pricing is not working," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 417-425.
- Nombela, Gustavo & de Rus, Gines & Betancor, Ofelia, 2004. "Internalizing airport congestion," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 323-331, December.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2006113 is not listed on IDEAS
- KIyIldI, R. Koray & Karasahin, M., 2008. "The capacity analysis of the check-in unit of Antalya Airport using the fuzzy logic method," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 610-619, May.
- Fageda, Xavier & FernÃ¡ndez-Villadangos, Laura, 2009. "Triggering competition in the Spanish airline market: The role of airport capacity and low-cost carriers," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 36-40.
- Akar, Gulsah, 2013. "Ground access to airports, case study: Port Columbus International Airport," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 25-31.
- Moshe Givoni & Piet Rietveld, 2006. "Choice of Aircraft Size - Explanations and Implications," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-113/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Givoni, Moshe & Rietveld, Piet, 2009. "Airline's choice of aircraft size - Explanations and implications," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 500-510, June.
- Nicolas Gruyer & Kevin Guittet, 2008. "A model of airport slot allocation with posted prices," Economics Working Papers 05, LEEA (air transport economics laboratory), ENAC (french national civil aviation school).
- Abdel-Aty, Mohamed & Lee, Chris & Bai, Yuqiong & Li, Xin & Michalak, Martin, 2007. "Detecting periodic patterns of arrival delay," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 355-361.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.