An Assessment of the Capacity and Congestion levels at European Airports
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Regional Science Association in its series ERSA conference papers with number ersa99pa241.
Date of creation: Aug 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Augasse 2-6, 1090 Vienna, Austria
Web page: http://www.ersa.org
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hamzawi, Salah G., 1992. "Lack of airport capacity: Exploration of alternative solutions," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 47-58, January.
- Morrison, Steven A., 1987. "The equity and efficiency of runway pricing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 45-60, October.
- Reynolds-Feighan, Aisling J & Feighan, Kieran J, 1997. "Airport Services and Airport Charging Systems: A Critical Review of The EU Common Framework," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 311-320, December.
- Kearney, C. & Favotto, I., 1993. "Peak Period Pricing in Australian Aviation: The Experience at Sydney's Kingsford Smith Airport," Papers e9323, Western Sydney - School of Business And Technology.
- Reynolds-Feighan, Aisling J., 2000. "Air transport," Open Access publications from University College Dublin urn:hdl:10197/121, University College Dublin.
- William Vickrey, 1971. "Responsive Pricing of Public Utility Services," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 2(1), pages 337-346, Spring.
- Nicolas Gruyer & Kevin Guittet, 2008. "A model of airport slot allocation with posted prices," Economics Working Papers 05, LEEA (air transport economics laboratory), ENAC (french national civil aviation school).
- Nombela, Gustavo & de Rus, Gines & Betancor, Ofelia, 2004. "Internalizing airport congestion," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 323-331, December.
- Reynolds-Feighan, Aisling J., 2001. "Air freight logistics," Open Access publications from University College Dublin urn:hdl:10197/99, University College Dublin.
- Moshe Givoni & Piet Rietveld, 2006. "Choice of Aircraft Size - Explanations and Implications," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-113/3, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.