Constructing Regional Supply and Use Tables in Finland
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Regional Science Association in its series ERSA conference papers with number ersa99pa130.
Date of creation: Aug 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria
Web page: http://www.ersa.org
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Randall Jackson, 1998. "Regionalizing National Commodity-by-Industry Accounts," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 223-238.
- Kauppila, Jari, 1999. "Estimating Interregional Trade Flows in Finland 1996," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa066, European Regional Science Association.
- Richard Harris & Aying Liu, 1998. "Input-Output Modelling of the Urban and Regional Economy: The Importance of External Trade," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(9), pages 851-862.
- Bjarne Madsen & Chris Jensen-Butler, 1998. "Commodity Balance and Interregional Trade: Make and Use Approaches to Interregional Modelling," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 9804, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Mikko Koutaniemi & Tuomas Louhela, 2006. "Construction of Regional Input-Output Tables in Finland 2002," ERSA conference papers ersa06p110, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.