Contiguous land use as a driver for land allocation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Regional Science Association in its series ERSA conference papers with number ersa99pa041.
Date of creation: Aug 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Augasse 2-6, 1090 Vienna, Austria
Web page: http://www.ersa.org
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shea, John, 1993.
"Do Supply Curves Slope Up?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 108(1), pages 1-32, February.
- J. A. Hausman, 1976.
"Specification Tests in Econometrics,"
185, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Olsen, Edgar O., 1987. "The demand and supply of housing service: A critical survey of the empirical literature," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 25, pages 989-1022 Elsevier.
- Katharine Bradbury & Robert Engle & Owen Irvine & Jerome Rothenberg, 1978.
"Simultaneous Estimation of the Supply and Demand for Housing Location in a Multizoned Metropolitan Area,"
in: Residential Location and Urban Housing Markets, pages 51-92
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katharine Bradbury & Robert Engle & Owen Irvine & Jerome Rothenberg, 1977. "Simultaneous Estimation of the Supply and Demand for Housing Location in a Multizoned Metropolitan Area," NBER Chapters, in: Residential Location and Urban Housing Markets, pages 51-92 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- White, Michelle J. & White, Lawrence J., 1977. "The tax subsidy to owner-occupied housing: Who benefits?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 111-126, February.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-38, May.
- Mayo, Stephen & Sheppard, Stephen, 1996. "Housing Supply under Rapid Economic Growth and Varying Regulatory Stringency: An International Comparison," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 274-289, September.
- Topel, Robert H & Rosen, Sherwin, 1988. "Housing Investment in the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(4), pages 718-40, August.
- James R. Follain, Jr., 1979. "The Price Elasticity of the Long-Run Supply of New Housing Construction," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 54(2), pages 190-199.
- Titman, Sheridan, 1985. "Urban Land Prices under Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 505-14, June.
- Mayo, Stephen & Sheppard, Stephen, 2001. "Housing Supply and the Effects of Stochastic Development Control," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 109-128, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.