Edge city formation and the resulting vacated business district
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Regional Science Association in its series ERSA conference papers with number ersa99pa039.
Date of creation: Aug 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria
Web page: http://www.ersa.org
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- K Sasaki, 1990. "The establishment of a subcenter and urban spatial structure," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(3), pages 369-383, March.
- FUJITA, Masahisa & THISSE, Jacques-François & ZENOU, Yves, 1995.
"On the Endogenous Formation of Secondary Employment Centers in a City,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1995063, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fujita, Masahisa & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Zenou, Yves, 1997. "On the Endogeneous Formation of Secondary Employment Centers in a City," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 337-357, May.
- Fujita, M. & Thisse, J.-F. & Zenou, Y., . "On the endogeneous formation of secondary employment centers in a city," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1267, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Henderson, Vernon & Mitra, Arindam, 1996. "The new urban landscape: Developers and edge cities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 613-643, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.