What do we think are the most important journals in regional science?
AbstractThis paper reports the results of a survey about important journals in regional science. A web-based survey among regional scientists produces results about their opinion about the quality and reputation of regional science journals. The results are analyzed for stability over various characteristics of respondents like age, affiliation, nationality, main area of specialication, etc. The results are also compared to those derived from an analysis of publication records, citations and impact factors.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Regional Science Association in its series ERSA conference papers with number ersa05p332.
Date of creation: Aug 2005
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria
Web page: http://www.ersa.org
Other versions of this item:
- Gunther Maier, 2005. "What do WE think are the most important journals in regional science?," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2005_03, Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-02-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SOG-2006-02-05 (Sociology of Economics)
- NEP-URE-2006-02-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.